Monday, March 1, 2010

Little One Update


I want to apologize for not posting lately but for some reason I have been busy with family, school and anything else that comes our way.

Anyway, this post has some one great update on the little one's adventure to become a "big girl." Christy and I decided to talk potty training while we were both off of work two weeks ago with the 40+ inches of snow falling. Christy brought up the idea to try it since we were both home. We were both very surprised that she caught on very quickly at the concept. Two weeks later and we are doing great, staying dry for the most part with an an occasional accident here and there. Diapers are still worn at night but we are so proud of her and she looks adorable in her underwear.

The picture here is of the little one pretending to read my students favorite series, The 39 Clues. I have caught a love for this series because it has made my students start to read them as well. The creator, Mr. Rick Riordan is also the creator of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I am sure the two kids will read them one day and enjoy them as much as my current group of students is doing. Until next time have a great day/night/evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment