Monday, February 8, 2010

I Can't Find My Underwear


The Big Guy often looks for assistance when finishing up in the bathroom. Tonight was a different story when he opened the door and declared, "I can't find my underwear so I am not wearing any." This was being said as he pulled down his paint to show us that he indeed was not wearing any underwear. Mom went and retrived his new favorite pair of briefs because they are much like what Daddy wears, boxer briefs. This is a picture of him showing off his muscles (check out the 6-Pack) in his briefs.
On a different note, we started to learn that reading to him every night since he was born is starting to have an impact. Snowed in with just over two-feet of snow in our area, we discovered beginning sight word books that most Kindergarten and 1st graders read during the first months of school. He blew us away as he was able to read the twelve books that are very repetitive with many basic sight words. It brought me back to my days as a learning support teacher, painfully listening to these types of stories day in and day out. Until another time, have a great night and we can't wait for the second storm that is to come tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment