Sunday, January 17, 2010

Let the Games Begin


First, I want to apologize for not posting anything last week. I have no real excuse for not getting anything up about our family.

My wife and I were speaking at dinner tonight about what lies ahead for us with sports and the Big Guy. We have already started with indoor soccer at the local YMCA. Two weeks after this season finishes, he will start outdoor soccer. And then recently, I saw an ad in the paper for the local Little League having a T-Ball division for four year-olds. This may be his best sport (baseball) thanks to my wife's side of the family. I am going to go to registration this coming weekend to find out more details about the program and make a decision. My heart has him playing both soccer and baseball since this is what yours truly did for most of his young life. Only time will tell what road(s) he will take, but no matter, we will stick with him. This picture is from this past weekend's soccer clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment